Here in Brisbane, we are (un)lucky enough to have one of the highest numbers of ant species in the country, and as you undoubtedly have realised first hand, emptying an entire can (or two) of bug spray can have little effect.
Regardless of how modern your home is, ants still seem to find a way inside, be it through the flyscreen, window or door frames or seemingly non-existent cracks and crevices in the foundation or walls of your much-loved family home. That’s where we come in.
Treating an ant infestation can be tricky and ultimately prove to be ineffective and a waste of time and/or money if not done right. An experienced and fully qualified Clean Sweep Pest Management Technician will be able to assess the problem, identify the species and discuss with you the most effective treatment plan which may include chemical barriers, physical barriers and/or bait stations.
In conjunction with a professional management plan, there are things you can do to help prevent the further spread of ants in your home:
- Ensure your floors are clean and free from food crumbs and spills
- Store food, especially sugary treats, securely in airtight containers in the pantry. Never leave items such as biscuits in the packet once opened.
- Identify and rectify any cracks and crevices you can see along window and door frames
- Regularly clean your pet’s bowls and always remove any remaining food once your pet has finished eating.
As experts in ant eradication, we provide professional advice, treatments and management plans across South East Queensland, including:
- North Brisbane
- South Brisbane
- East Brisbane and the Bayside
- West Brisbane
- Bribie Island and the Moreton Bay area
- Sunshine Coast
For an obligation-free quote or to discuss the best way to protect your home and family, please give the team a call on 0437 363 758.